43 BCS Preliminary Question Solution. The 43rd BCS Preliminary Examination was held today. BCS Preliminary Examination has been held with a total of 200 marks. The 43rd BCS Preliminary Examination has started on 29th October 2021 from 10 am to 12 noon. If you are looking for a solution to the 43rd BCS exam questions then you have come to the right place. From here you will get the MCQ solution of the 43rd BCS Preliminary Exam. If you are a 43rd BCS Preliminary examinee then you will get our 43rd BCS Preliminary Question Solution from here.
43rd BCS Preliminary MCQ Solution 2021
You will have to wait a little longer to get the MCQ solution for the 43rd BCS Preliminary Exam. 43rd BCS Preliminary Question Solution We complete the update here and you can see it alone from here. If you are a candidate for the 43rd BCS exam and have passed the 43rd BCS prelim exam in 2021, you can see our question solutions from here. By looking at the solution of the question, you must understand that your words have been answered correctly. Although the full solution will be revealed in the evening, you will get the MCQ solutions earlier.
43 BCS Exam Details
Preliminary Exam Date:29 OCTOBER
Preliminary Admitcard Download Date:
Written Exam Date:
Total Candidate: 4,24,400
Vacant Posts: 1,814
43rd BCS Question Solution PDF Download
43rd BCS Question Solution To download PDF you need to download the PDF file from below. You can also visit our website directly to see the solutions to the questions. The solutions of MCQ will be released shortly. Besides, you may have to wait till evening to get the complete solution to the 43rd BCS question. After a while, by re-entering our website, you will be able to see the complete solution of the 43rd BCS question.
43 BCS Question Solution 2021
For every wrong answer in the case of the 43rd BCS exam, your 0.50 mark will be deducted. In order to participate in the test, every candidate must be present at their test center 30 minutes before the start of the test. The total number of candidates for the 43rd BCS examination is four lakh 24,400 and the number of posts is 1814. All the information on 43rd BCS can be found here. In addition, those who will be for the next written exam will be able to download the date and admit card of their written exam from here.
43 BCS MCQ Solution 2021
Number of Cadres
Under Bangladesh Civil Service there are 14 general and 14 professional/technical cadres.
1) Bangladesh Civil Service (Administration)
2) Bangladesh Civil Service (Ansar)
3) Bangladesh Civil Service (Audit and Accounting)
4) Bangladesh Civil Service (Cooperative)
5) Bangladesh Civil Service (Excise and Customs)
6) Bangladesh Civil Service (Family Planning)
6) Bangladesh Civil Service (Food)
6) Bangladesh Civil Service (Foreign)
9) Bangladesh Civil Service (Information)
10) Bangladesh Civil Service (Police)
11) Bangladesh Civil Service (Post)
12) Bangladesh Civil Service (Railway Transport and Commercial)
13) Bangladesh Civil Service (Tax)
14) Bangladesh Civil Service (Commerce)
1) Bangladesh Civil Service (Roads and Highways)
2) Bangladesh Civil Service (Public Works)
3) Bangladesh Civil Service (Public Health Engineering)
4) Bangladesh Civil Service (Forest)
5) Bangladesh Civil Service (Health)
6) Bangladesh Civil Service (Railway Engineering)
6) Bangladesh Civil Service (Livestock)
6) Bangladesh Civil Service (Fisheries)
9) Bangladesh Civil Service (Statistics)
10) Bangladesh Civil Service (Technical Education)
11) Bangladesh Civil Service (Agriculture)
12) Bangladesh Civil Service (General Teacher)
BCS exam and its rules
The Bangladesh Civil Service Examination or BCS Examination is a competitive examination conducted across the country for the recruitment of personnel in 26 cadres of the country under the Bangladesh Public Service. Earlier there were 26 cadres but in 2016 the economic cadre was brought under the administration cadre and now there are 26 cadres in Bangladesh.
The BCS exam is usually completed in three steps.
- First of all, is the preliminary test or (MCQ),
- Then there is either a written test and
- Last either final test or oral test.
The BCS exam is considered to be the biggest exam held for job seekers in Bangladesh. About three and a half lakh to four lakh candidates participate in each preliminary examination which is about ninety percent of the total job seekers in the country.
Preliminary Examination: This is the preliminary stage of the BCS examination or qualification selection stage. Examinations are held in May-June every year. The notice is published one month before the test and the results are given within one to one and a half months.
Written Test: This is the main test of BCS which is held in October, November, or December every year. The notice for the test is published about a month in advance and the results are usually released two to three months after the test.
Oral Examination: The oral examination is held after the results of the written examination are published. The final results of BCS are published two and a half months after the examination.
Eligibility for BCS Examination: Any student who has completed four years of Honors or Honors course after Higher Secondary Examination is eligible for BCS Examination. However, if one is in three-year honors or pass course, he must do a master’s. If there is more than one-third division in the academic life, he will not be considered eligible for the BCS examination.
BCS Exam and Exam Subjects
A) Preliminary examination: In the preliminary examination, there are 200 market personal examinations on ten subjects with a duration of 2 hours. There are a total of 200 subjective questions, each of which has a value of 1. Again 0.5 number can be deducted for each wrong answer. The ten subjects that are tested and their standard distribution are given below.
1) Bengali language and literature – 35
2) English language and literature – 35
3) Bangladesh Affairs – 30
4) International Affairs – 20
5) Geography, Environment and Disaster Management – 10
6) General Science – 15