Textile University Admission Circular 2022 has been published. This Circular has been published from the official website of Bangladesh Textile University www.butex.edu.bd. This Circular was originally published for all the departments of Textile University, four year term BSc in Textile Engineering in various faculties for Level-01 students of 2021-2022 academic year. In this article you will find Bangladesh Textile University Admission Circular 2022. See below for more information on this.
BUTEX Admission Circular 2022
If you have come to our website to get information about admissions in Textile University then you have come to the right place because our today’s article is about Bangladesh Textile University BUTEX Admission Circular 2022. Textile University BUTEX Admission Application 2022 process will start from April 05, 2022. It is very important to know the correct rules for applying before applying for this. Find out more about the BUTEX Admission Circular 2022 application process below.
Bangladesh Textile University Butex Admission Circular 2021-2022
Textile University Buteks admission application is starting from April 05, 2022. This application process will continue till 2022. According to Bangladesh Textile University Butex Admission Circular 2021-2022, all interested candidates can apply on this date. If you need more information about Practice Textile University Butex Admission Circular 2021-2022, please comment in our comment box and we will try to give you the information you need as soon as possible.
Bangladesh Textile University Admission Circular 2022 at a Glance
|The application will start||April 05, 2022|
|The application will end||May 08, 2022|
|The initial application fee||200 TAKA|
|The final application fee||600 TAKA|
|Preliminary results of the application are dated||May 23, 2022|
|Admission test||November 12, 2022|
|Result released||December 20, 2022|
BUTEX Admission Circular 2022 Unit Number of Seats
According to the data, Bangladesh Textile University BUTEX has 600 vacancies in 10 units in total against which students will be admitted. Let’s look at the detailed information including the number of vacant seats against each unit as per Bangladesh Textile University BUTEX Admission Circular 2022.
|Unit||Number of seats|
|Yarn Engineering||80 Marks|
|Fabric Engineering||80 Marks|
|Weight Process Engineering||80 Marks|
|Dice and Chemical Engineering||40 Marks|
|Environmental Science and Engineering||40 Marks|
|Apparel Engineering||80 Marks|
|Textile Engineering Management||80 Marks|
|textile fashion and design||40 Marks|
|Industrial and Production Engineering||40 Marks|
|textile machinery design and maintenance||40 Marks|
|The total number of seats||600 Marks|
Bangladesh Textile University Admission Eligibility
- The applicant must be a Bangladeshi by birth.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 4.00 in SSC examination from a recognized board of education in Bangladesh.
- Must have minimum GPA of 4.50 in HSC examination from Bangladesh Board of Education and must have minimum GPA of 4.00 and total GPA of 19.00 in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects separately.
BUTEX Admission Circular 2022 Application Rules
- You must have a Teletalk prepaid SIM to apply.
- To apply, visit the website www.teletalk.bd.com.
- Then go to the page of Butex application form and fill in all the information.
- When filling out the application form, make sure there are no mistakes.
- You have to fill every step and apply by viewing SMS through Teletalk SIM.
- Application fee for Teletalk SIM has to be recharged in advance.
- Go to the message option of mobile and type
|BUT <space> HSC Education Broad First Three Letters <space> HSC Roll Number <space> HSC Passing Year <space> SSC Education Broad First Three Letters <space> SSC Roll Number <space> SSC Passing Year & Send it to 16222.
Example: BUT RAJ 101245 2018 RAJ 454215 2016 & send it to 16222.
- In place of the information provided above you need to provide your own information and send an SMS.
- After sending the SMS, the candidate will be informed about the admission test fee and a PIN number again via SMS and the candidate will be asked whether you want to pay the test fee. At that time the examinee has to give his consent by sending another SMS to 16222.
- To agree, go to the message option and type
|BUT <space> YES <space> PIN Number <space> Applier’s Mobile Number & send it to 16222.
Example: BUT YES 1234 017 ********
- The exam fee will be deducted from the money recharged from your Teletalk SIM as soon as you send the SMS.
- That will complete your application process.
- Then you have to download and print your admission card.
- On the day of admission test, you must take the admission card with you.