Honours (Pass) 1st Year Admission 2020-2021 has been published on NU official website. We described briefly about it in our website. Visit us and know the details about Degree 1st Year Admission 2021, Degree (Pass) Admission Official Circular Download 2021 from here. Please read our full article for detailed information.
Honours (Pass) 1st Year Admission 2020-2021
Honours (Pass) 1st Year Admission 2020-2021: A notification has been published by National University for the first year of 2021-2021 graduation (pass) admission. You can all know all the information related to Honours (Pass) 1st Year Admission 2020-2021 from our website. We have published all the information regarding Honours (Pass) 1st Year Admission 2020-2021 which was recently published on our website. If you are a candidate for Degree First Year Admission then you can find all the information related to Degree First Year Admission from our website. The National University authorities have recently published this admission notification through their official website. For your convenience, we are sharing this information with you through our website. We are requested to read today’s full post for detailed information on this subject.
Degree 1st Year Admission Circular 2021
Degree 1st Year Admission 2021: In today’s discussion we have published important information regarding Degree 1st Year Admission 2021. For your convenience, we have first of all disclosed this information to you. Degree 1st Year Admission 2021 was published on 8th November 2021 by the National University Authority. From Degree 1st Year Admission 2021 published by National University Authority, you can know all the information related to Degree First Year Admission. We have arranged our discussion today with this information. If you read our today’s discussion in full, you will know all the information related to Degree 1st Year Admission 2021. To know all this information you need to read our full post today. In the last part of our discussion today we have mentioned the detailed information regarding Degree 1st Year Admission 2021.
Degree (Pass) 1st Year Admission Circular 2020-2021
Degree (Pass) 1st Year Admission 2020-2021: According to the information in Degree (Pass) 1st Year Admission 2020-2021, you can apply online for admission in the first year of degree from 4 pm on November 14 to 12 noon on November 30. All the candidates interested for admission in the first year of the degree have to fill the application form by entering the prescribed website of the National University. Interested candidates must fill the prescribed application form by entering the website www.nu.ac.bd/admission. If the application is completed online, the candidate has to pay the application fee of two hundred and fifty rupees through the prescribed mobile banking service by 01 December 2021. If the application fee is not paid then the application form of the said candidate will not be accepted by the authorities. The candidate must pay the application fee within the stipulated time.
Degree 1st Year Vorti Biggopti 2020-2021
Degree 1st Year Vorti 2020-2021: Candidates in the first year of the degree in the 2020 2021 session will start their classes from December 20, 2021, if the application for admission is completed. Detailed information regarding this has been published by the National University authorities on their official website. For your convenience, we have mentioned important information in our discussion. You can get detailed information about this through our discussion today. Degree 1st Year Vorti 2020-2021 Candidates will be admitted in the prescribed course as per the results of SSC and HSC examinations. All the candidates can get the detailed information about one online from the website of the office of the National University Authority.
Degree 1st Year Admission 2021 Eligibility
Degree 1st Year Admission 2021 Eligibility: Degree first year student admissions must have certain qualifications to apply online. In today’s discussion, those qualifications were mentioned.
- Candidates who have passed the SSC exam in 2016, 2017 or 2018 with a minimum GPA of 2.00 from any recognized institution in Bangladesh and obtained a minimum GPA of 2.00 including the fourth subject in the HSC exam in 2018-2020 will be able to apply online.
- Only candidates who have passed HSC (Vocational), HSC (Business Management), Diploma-in-Commerce examinations from Bangladesh Technical Education Board will be able to apply online subject to the first condition.
- If a student has been admitted in the academic year 2018-2019 or 2019-2020 under the National University and the issue of registration card in his name is completed then that student will not be able to re-apply for admission in 2020-2021 session. However, subject to cancellation of previous admission within the stipulated time, the student can re-apply.
- If a student is admitted in two different courses in the same academic year or in different academic years, both his admissions will be canceled by the National University authorities.
- If any information given in the initial application form is found to be false or incorrect or evidence of information forgery is found, the application form of that student will be rejected.
See the circular issued by the National University Authority for more details.
Degree (Pass) Admission Official Circular Download 2021
Degree (Pass) Admission Official Circular Download 2021: The Degree (Pass) Admission Official Circular published by the National University Authority has been published on our website. Candidates admitted in the first year of the degree can download the office circular from our website for their next requirement. Below is the office circular and its download link.
Honours (Pass) Online Application Schedule 2021
Honours (Pass) Online Application Schedule 2021: All interested students can get information about Honours (Pass) Online Application Schedule 2021 from our website. The information related to this is mentioned below.
Degree first year admission process will be held in four stages in total. Preliminary application will run online from 14th November 2021 to 30th November 2021 at midnight. After applying, the candidates will be able to pay the application fee through mobile banking from 15th November 2021 to 1st December 2021. Preliminary online application will be confirmed by the College between 15th November 2000 to 21st December 2021. From 5th December 2021 to 9th December 2021 the money prescribed by the college authorities has to be deposited in the fund of National University. Details in this regard can be found from the official circular.
Degree (Pass) Admission Process 2021
Degree (Pass) Admission Process 2021: Degree (Pass) Admission Process 2021 has been mentioned in our discussion. Detailed information is given below. From our discussion today, you can know the detailed information about Degree (Pass) Admission Process 2021.
- Candidates will be admitted in degree (pass) course as per their choice by publishing different merit list for each college.
- If the merit list of two different candidates is the same in the same institute, then merit list will be prepared as 40% and 60% of their GPA of SSC and HSC examinations respectively. In this case also if the merit list of the candidate is the same then merit list will be prepared according to SSC and HSC examination numbers. Even then, if their merit list remains the same, the merit list will be prepared by giving priority to those who are younger.
- This admission process will be done by preparing merit list in phases, students will be admitted through release slip till there are vacancies. (Not more than twice)
- The concerned college user will be able to view the admission results using ID, password and OTP. And all the students who have applied can know the admission results from the admission website or via SMS or from the designated college.
Further details can be found in the official circular issued by the National University Authority.
Degree 1st Year Admission Online Process 2021
Degree 1st Year Admission Online Process 2021: You can find all the information related to Degree 1st Year Admission Online Process 2021 from our website. Detailed information regarding this is given below.
Interested candidates need to enter the admission website www.nu.ac.bd/admission and fill up and submit the application form as per instructions. Upon completion of the application form, the student will be able to complete the payment of application fee of Tk. 250 using the prescribed mobile banking service within a maximum of 72 hours. The candidate must upload his / her newly taken photograph and signature in the space provided in the application form. All information must be re-examined before submitting the application. If any kind of wrong information is given in the application form then that application form will be rejected by the authority. Guidelines for filling up the application form can be found on the website.