Dental Admission Circular 2022 has been published. www.dghs.gov.bd and www.dghs.teletalk.com.bd Dental Admission Circular 2022 has been published from these two websites as per the policy formulated by Bangladesh Board of Education. Read our full article to know more about this. We have written this article so that you can get complete information. Check out all the information about Dental Admission Circular 2022 now. We hope you enjoy the extension of service.
Dental Admission Circular 2022
All Government and Private Dental College Admission Circular 2022 of Bangladesh has been published. Medical and Dental Council has asked students to apply for admission in BDS courses in 2021-22 academic year in all government and private dental colleges, units and institutes in Bangladesh.
Not only that, this Circular has been published online in accordance with the policy formulated by the Bangladesh Board of Education. Like last year, it is expected that many will apply online to the dental college this year as well. Today’s article is for them.
Dental College Admission Circular 2022
In all the dental colleges, units and institutes in Bangladesh, both public and private, dental admission Circular 2022 has been published for admission in BDS course in the academic year 2021-22. Students who wish to apply can apply online in accordance with the guidelines laid down by the Medical and Dental Council. By doing this article you will be able to know about the application procedure, application fee, eligibility, examination all.
[junkie-button url=”https://bn.bbcword.com/dental-college-admission-circular-2022/” style=”red” size=”large” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Download [/junkie-button]
Dental Admission Circular 2022 Important Information
|Online application start date||26th February, 2022 AD, Monday, 10 am.|
|The last date to apply online||March 10, 2022, Thursday, 11.59 pm.|
|The last date to submit the online application fee||March 11, 2022, Friday, 11.59 pm.|
|Distribution of Admit Card||March 26, 2022, Saturday to March 29, 2022, Tuesday.|
|Admission Exam date||01 April, 2022 AD, Friday, from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.|
Dental Admission Circular 2022 Educational Qualification
- Total GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent exams should be minimum 9.50.
- Candidates from Tribal or Minority Ethnic groups should have a total GPA of 9.00 in SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations.
- If the GPA in any one of these exams is less than 3.50 then the candidate cannot apply.
- Everyone must have at least 3.50 GPA in HSC or equivalent exam in Biology.
Dental Admission Circular 2021-22
Today’s article is about the information related to Dental Admission Circular 2021-22, without which it is not possible to apply or get admission. So please do not take any risk while reading the article, take the whole article carefully and seriously. Because according to the information here you have to apply. Dental Admission Circular 2022 will not be applied in case of any mistake. Our Circular has been sorted according to Dental Admission Circular 2021-22.
Dental Admission Circular 2022 PDF Download
We know you may dream of becoming a dentist in the future. That is why you are here to get information about Dental Admission Circular 2022. Today’s article is for you.
All the information given here is correct and accurate. If you still have any doubts, you can visit www.dghs.gov.bd and www.dghs.teletalk.com.bd. Once you go to the edit website, you will see your desired information. You can also download the Dental Admission Circular 2022 PDF. Download the Dental Admission Circular 2022 in PDF format by entering the link below.
[junkie-button url=”https://bbcword.com/dental-college-admission-circular-2022/” style=”red” size=”large” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Download Circular [/junkie-button]
Dental Admission Circular 2022 Application Rules
[junkie-button url=”https://bn.bbcword.com/dental-college-admission-circular-2022/” style=”green” size=”large” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Apply Now[/junkie-button]
- To apply online, first enter the link http://dgme.teletalk.com.bd.
- Then select where you want to apply and press Enter.
- An application form will come in front of you, read it carefully and carefully submit the information related to you as per the instructions.
- The following information and other materials should be kept with you before entering the application form after entering the website.
- After filling the online application form, the examination fee of Rs.1000 / – must be submitted from Teletalk prepaid number.
- No change can be made in the submitted application form after submission of fee and the application form will be final.
- You will then be given a link. By entering that link you will get your entry form in PDF format.
- Print the available entry form and save it as without this entry form you will not be able to enter the examination hall.
Dental Admission Exam 2022 Mark Distribution
01 hour written Exam of 100 MCQ questions of 100 marks will be held. In the written Exam thematic number format:
- Biology 30,
- Chemistry 25,
- Physics 20,
- English 15,
- General Knowledge (History and Liberation War of Bangladesh) 10
0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in the written Exam .
Those who get less than 40 marks in the written Exam will be considered as unsuccessful.
And the result will be published along with the merit list of the last successful candidates.