Islamic Bank Scholarship 2022-2023 [Apply Now] -PDF Download
Islami Bank is a reputed and first-class private bank in Bangladesh that has the largest number of customers and is very popular. For this reason, Islami Bank provides scholarships every year to provide educational opportunities to poor and meritorious students.
Under the Islamic Bank Scholarship Program 2022, scholarships have been provided to meritorious and financially indigent students studying at higher secondary and undergraduate levels in various educational institutions of the country.
In that continuity, Islami Bank provides scholarships to the meritorious students who have passed SSC / equivalent or HSC / equivalent examinations in public examinations and are seeking financial assistance in the field of education.
Islamic Bank Scholarship 2023 PDF Download
Let’s find out more about this scholarship.
Many meritorious students from the backward and impoverished sections of the country have successfully overcome various adversities by their own efforts. Islami Bank congratulates all these potential students.
Since its inception, Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited, a pioneer of welfare-oriented banking, has been making significant contributions in various fields, especially in the field of social responsibility.
Eligibility of Islamic Bank Scholarship Applicant
Islami Bank SSC Education Scholarship Circular 2023
1. GPA-5 (4.5 for students with disabilities) in SSC, Dakhil, or equivalent examination
2. Students studying in higher secondary, Alim, or equivalent class
3. To make the student a member of a disadvantaged and very poor family
4. If the applicant is a child of extremely poor, meritorious, and freedom fighter, special consideration will be given for the scholarship subject to fulfillment of the conditions mentioned. In this case, as proof, a certificate signed by Muktijoddha Sangsad and other authorities has to be given.
Islami Bank HSC Education Scholarship Circular 2023
Do you want to apply for Islami Bank Scholarship at the HSC level ?. Then you need to have the following qualifications. If you have the qualifications, you can apply within the specified time.
1. Obtained GPA-5 (4.5 for students with disabilities) in HSC or equivalent examination
2. Students studying in Honors or equivalent class
3. The student should be a member of a disadvantaged and very poor family
4. If the applicant is a child of very poor, meritorious, and freedom fighter, special consideration will be given for the scholarship subject to fulfillment of the conditions mentioned. In this case, as proof, a certificate signed by Muktijoddha Sangsad and other authorities has to be given.
Terms and Conditions for Application for #IslamiBank Scholarship:
The IBBL Scholarship Program’s scholarship application process is done online. Although in previous years I had to go to the bank and apply for the form. But now you have to apply online, print, and submit to the nearest bank. As a result, no direct application will be accepted. Let us know the details of the application process.
Islami Bank Scholarship 2023 Online Application Process
IBBL APPLY Go to this address and fill the online application form. Here you have to apply with detailed personal, family, and academic information.
Documents required to apply for the scholarship:
1. Two recent passport size attested color photographs taken by the applicant
2. Attested copy of SSC / HSC number sheet
3. Certificate of Study signed by the appropriate authority of the educational institution currently studying
4. In case of Union Parishad / Municipality / Ward Councilor / Employees Certificate of Monthly Income Certificate by the employer mentioning the occupation of father/mother/guardian
5. Attested copy of Muktijoddha certificate of father/mother of Muktijoddha children
6. Attested copy of disability certificate of students with disabilities.
1. Students who have received scholarships from any other bank or financial institution will not be considered for scholarships of Islami Bank.
2. Information concealer will be considered ineligible for the scholarship
3. Incomplete application will be considered as rejected
4. Any such recommendation will be considered as ineligibility for a scholarship.
5. The Bank Authority reserves the right to cancel or suspend any scholarship for reasonable reasons.
Amount and duration of Islami Bank Scholarship:
Level of Education: H.Sc.
Duration: 2 years.
Monthly Scholarship: Rs. 2,000.
Annual grant: 3000 rupees for textbooks.
Level of Education: Bachelor (Honors, MBBS, DVM, Architect)
Duration: 3-5 years.
Monthly Scholarship: Rs. 3,000 – 4,500.
Annual grant: Rs. 5,000 for one-time textbooks.
Terms and Conditions of Application for Islami Bank Scholarship
The IBBL Scholarship Program Scholarship Application Process can be done online. However, in previous years, forms had to be filled and submitted from any branch. But now the whole online process has started. For this, you need to complete the online application. Let us know the details of the application test.
Online Application Process for HSC Scholarship:
To apply you must first enter the following link https: // scholarship. islamibankbd.com
- First your internet. Open the browser
- Second type https://scholarship.islamibankbd.com
- Third, check the application for scholarship in the left menu
- Fourth: Click the Apply button
- Fifth: Fill in all the information and finally
Check and submit
Islami Bank HSC Scholarship Result 2023
If you have applied for a scholarship from Islami Bank, you can see the results from their official website. For this you have to visit the official website from time to time and click on the result. Moreover, as soon as the results are published, they will be linked to their official website and will be published in newspapers.
Download SSC Scholarship Result Sheet
-When the result of SSC Scholarship of Islami Bank will be published, you will visit their official website and click on the result, then you can print the result by clicking on download.