Madical Admission Circular-MBBS Circular Published
Notice has been published for medical admission. Bangladesh ‘Medical and Dental Council’ has called for Kartik Admission Policy. From our website you will be able to know the complete information of medical admission notification, number of seats for medical admission and admission test. The examination will be held in 19 medical colleges. You will find the number of seats in the medical college and the name of the examination center at the bottom.
|Telephone / mobile number||01500121121|
Medical Admission Form Fill-Up
Notice Of Admission To First Year MBBS Course
Eligibility for medical admission
- The candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh
- Must pass SSC or equivalent examination in 2018 or 2019 and HSC or equivalent examination in 2020 or 2021 in both Chemistry and Biology. Candidates who have passed SSC or equivalent examination before 2018 will not be considered eligible.
- Total GPA in SSC and HSC exams should be at least 9.00. In case of tribal candidates in tribal hill districts, the total GPA of SSC examination should be 8.00. If the GPA of the candidate alone is less than 3.10 in any examination, then that candidate will not be eligible to apply
- Everyone must have a minimum GPA of 3.50 in Biology in the HSC exam.
- Before submitting the online application form, one has to read the instructions well and fill the form very carefully as per the instructions.
[Completion of the form will be completely online and you can get instructions on this from our website.]
How To Fill Online Form For MBBS Admission Test
- The following information should be kept with other materials before entering the website. If the other information described below is not kept with other materials then you have to complete the form and exit the website. After filling up the online application form, you must deposit Rs.1000 / – from Teletalk Prepaid Mobile. After submitting the fee, the application form will be finally accepted
- A color image measuring 300 × 300 pixels. Note that the file size is not more than 100 kb. (Scanned or digital camera images will be accepted)
- The scanned file size of 300 × 60 pixels will not exceed 60 kb of your own signature (you have to sign the paper and then scan). There is a link on the home page of the website to match the photo and signature will be required.
- Described pictures and signatures must be pre-stored on a computer or pen drive. You have to have a printer with the computer.
- In English, keep your district, current address, permanent address (district, police station / upazila, post code) in writing.
- The names of the admitted medical colleges need to be written in the order of their choice. Before doing this, the help of parents and relatives can be sought. Once selected, it can no longer be changed. College codes must be known from 11 to 47. The code of the college and the name of the college are given in detail in the following part.
- For the convenience of the applicant, the above information and a copy of these rules should be kept with you.
Medical Admission Mark Distribution
How To Apply For Medical Admission
- Click http://dghs.teletalk.com.bd. You will see a place for admission from the website, you have to click there, take the whole thing well and come back to the previous page when you have finished reading.
- Two options can be found on the first page. For those who have passed SSC HSC Alim etc. and the second is for those who have passed O level from abroad. Before filling the form, you have to collect the covalent certificate ID from the director, medical education. Forms cannot be filled without it.
- Click on the first option. Click on the option that will highlight Next Afghan below the picture. The second page will be available after clicking
- Roll number registration number of SSC-HSC etc. should be filled in the board year on that page. If so, you have to click on the box button. Clicking will take you to the next page.
- If something is wrong, you have to fill it again by clicking reset. If all the information is filled correctly, you have to go to the next page by clicking the Next button.
- At the top of the page the name of the candidate, the name of the parents, and the letter grades and grade points obtained in the middle of the page will be automatically removed.
- If English questions are required during the test, the question language English option has to be filled here.
- Home District must be filled. If the seat is allotted in the quota of the filled district, the allotted seat will be canceled if he does not show the certificate of the district at the time of admission. This also applies to other containers.
- Then you have to call present address and permanent address. The starred parts must not be filled in. If filled in, you cannot go to the next page. If the present address and the permanent address are the same, you can click the button in front of the permanent address.
- An 11 digit mobile number is mandatory which must be kept on all the time during the admission test. After depositing the money, the User Id, Password and the name of the test center will come to this mobile via SMS. If necessary, another mobile number should be given in the second room for communication.
- Choice option must be filled. Highlight the college of your choice from the list of colleges on the left and click the Add button to move it to the right. In this way, one by one, the colleges have to be given to the right in the order of their choice. The list on the right will be the order of preference. If there are a small number of colleges in the list of college preferences, the list of waiting colleges is more likely to be dropped and not received despite being on the merit list. There is no way to go wrong here.
- You have to select the pre-made picture and signature by browsing from the computer or from a friend.
- You have to type the validation code in the way it is given.
- Click on the declaration button at the end of the page and click submit.
- It will take some time for the image to be uploaded. If the image size is not correct then there is an option to fix it.
- A Users Id number can be seen on this page. This number has to be saved carefully, as it is used to submit the application fee from Teletalk prepaid mobile. All the information including the photograph and signature of the applicant can be seen. The page must be printed. Because this picture is also his signature, he will be known everywhere.
[If any incorrect information is seen on this page or the signature is wrong on Sunday, then you have to fill the form anew by adding the correct picture / signature or information. Once the money is deposited then there is no chance to change the picture or signature. For any technical assistance you can call 121 from Teletalk or 01500121121 24 hours a day from any other operator.]
- If you submit the fee through Prepaid Teletalk, you can download the [Date] entry form with Users Id and Password.
- Only the fee money has to be deposited through Prepaid Teletalk. The required SMS will be given to the mobile number provided while filling the form.
Medical Admission Circular 2021
Number of seats for medicals
|11||Dhaka Medical College, Dhaka||16000|
|12||Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka||7000|
|1 3 ||Shaheed Suhorawardy Medical College, Dhaka||12000|
|14||Mymensingh Medical College, Mymensingh||12000|
|15||chattogram Medical College, chattogram||8000|
|16||Rajshahi Medical College, Rajshahi||8000|
|17||M.A.G Osmani Medical College, Sylhet||6000|
|18||Sher-E – Bangla Medical College, Barishal||3000|
|19||Rangpur Medical College, Rangpur||6000|
|20|| Cumilla Medical College, Cumilla ||5000|
|21||Khulna Medical College, Khulna||5000|
|22||Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Madical College, Bogura||4000|
|23||Faridpur Medical College, Faridpur||7000|
|24||M Abdur Rahim Madical College, Dinajpur||3000|
|25||Pabna Medical College, Pabna||2000|
|30 || Shaheed Syed Nazrul Islam Medical College, Kishoreganj || 2000 |
|32 || Sheikh Sayera Khatun Medical College, Gopalganj || 3000 |
|40 ||Mugda Medical College, Dhaka || 5000 |
|51 ||Dhaka Dental College, Dhaka || 7000 |