[NU] National University Admission Circular 2022 PDF Download
National University Admission Circular 2022 has been published. You can download the National University Admission Circular PDF from our website.
[NU] National University Admission Circular 2022 has been published. You can download the National University Admission Circular PDF from our website. Know the application rules and application process in full. You can download the National University Admission Eligible student list. বাংলায় দেখুন
GST University Admission Preliminary Selection Result 2022 Published(All Units)
Rajshahi University Admission Circular 2021-22 published(All Units)
National University Admission 2022
- A separate merit list will be prepared for each college and the subjects of the first-year graduation (honors) class will be allotted according to the order of preference of the candidates.
- The same institution or college on the same subject twice more than the merit of the applicant: if one, then all the applicants in stages 1. GPA obtained in SSC and HSC examinations including the fourth subject is 40% and 60% respectively. If required, 40% and 60% of the total marks were obtained in the SSC HSC examination respectively. Then if the merit of two or more applicants is one then the one who is younger will be given priority according to the merit.
- The National University Admission Process will be completed in phases through the first merit list, second merit list subject to vacant seats, special offers, and release slips.
- The concerned college will be able to view the admission results using the User ID, password, and OTP. Candidates can send the admission related website (www.nu.ac.bd/admissions) and SMS (nu [Speace] the [space] roll no to 16222 or know the result from the college.
NU Total Amount Of Seat
*Last year statistic
Minimum Eligibility To Apply To NU
- Students who have obtained a minimum GPA of 2.50 in SSC and equivalent examinations of 2017/2018 and HSC and equivalent examinations of 2029/2021 with a minimum subject GPA of 2.50 in the humanities branch of any recognized board of education recognized by Bangladeshis can apply for admission in the national university.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 in 2017/2018 SSC and equivalent examinations from any educated board of education in Bangladesh or Science and Business branch of open university. Candidates can apply for admission to a National University with a minimum GPA of 2.50 in 2018 HSC HSC and equivalent examination with 4th subject.
- Candidates who have passed only HSC Vocational HSC Business Management Diploma-in-Commerce Examination from Bangladesh Technical Education Board are eligible to pass HSC and equivalent examination in 2017 2018 SSC and equivalent examinations from the Science and Business Education Branch of any Education Board Open University in Bangladesh. Candidates with a minimum GPA of 2.50 including the subject will be able to apply for admission in the National University.
- Candidates will be admitted from the subjects studied in the Higher Secondary and equivalent examinations. The subject to be studied must have a minimum grade point of 3.0. [Test number 200]
- Candidates who have passed at least four subjects in the 2017, 2018 and Level examinations with at least four subjects including three subjects and in at least two subjects including a brigade in one subject in the Level examinations in 2020-2021 can apply for admission to the National University by fulfilling other conditions. , Along with the National University must apply directly within the stipulated time.
- Candidates with foreign certificates will be able to apply for admission to the National University subject to any other conditions if their equivalence to the secondary and higher secondary level is determined by any recognized board of education in Bangladesh. All these candidates have to apply directly to the Dean, School of Undergraduate Education, National University within the stipulated time.
- Under the National University 2019-20 academic year undergraduate (honors), graduate (honors) professional, graduate (pass) is doing regular/private double admission, both his admissions will be considered canceled.
Jagannath University Admission Circular 2021-22 Published (All Unit)
Dhaka University Admission 2021-22-PDF Download (All Unit)
Jahangirnagar University Admission Circular 2021-21(All Unit)
How To Fill Up NU Admission Form
- The applicant has to go to the National University Admission Circular 2022website (www.nu.ac.bd/admissions)Honours Tab and click on the Apply Now (Honors) option and in the information sheet displayed on the website, roll number, registration number, education of secondary and higher secondary or equivalent examination Shawn of the board or university and pass must be entered correctly
- According to the information stored in the database, if the applicant’s information table shows Male instead of Female or Male instead of Female, then go to the Click to change option and enter the correct gender entry.
- At this stage, the applicant will be able to see the list of subjects to be admitted. If the department and district wise select the name of any college as per the choice of the applicants, they will be able to see the names and number of seats for the subjects admitted in the first year graduation (honors) class in that college. From this list, the candidate has to carefully determine the order of preference of his / her desired subject.
For Quota Or Disabled Student
- Candidates wishing to be admitted in the quota of children/tribals / disabled / pets of freedom fighters have to select the quota applicable for them at the specified place in the information table. [Application to the box must have the original certificate issued by the appropriate authority] If one or more of the candidates are eligible, the box will have to determine the order of preference.
While filling the form, the applicant has to scan and upload a recent passport size color photograph.
Image size will be 120 × 150 pixels, Image Type: jpg and maximum file size: 50 Kb. If any picture other than the picture of the candidate is uploaded in the initial application form, the admission of that candidate will be considered void.
Fill in all the correct information and pictures and click on the Submit Application option. At this stage, the applicant roll number and pin code will be displayed. The applicant has to download the font and print it on A4 Dada paper.
Correction of errors of completed application form
Related to dual admission cancellation
Release slip is related to filling up the application form for admission
Rate of fees fixed by the National University
|Primary Application Fee||250/- (Two Hundred and Fifty) Taka|
NU Registration Fee
|Registration Fee||450/-(Four Hundred Fifty) Taka|
|Sport and culture fee||20/-(Twenty) Taka|
|BNCC fee||5/- (Five ) Taka|
|Rover Scout fees||10/-( Ten) Taka|
The college will confirm the initial application form by depositing 250 / – TK from the applicant for the initial application fee. If the initial application form is not confirmed by the college, the candidate will not get a place in the merit list.
The college will submit the initial application as part of the National University [ 150 Taka per applicant] to any Sonali Bank branch. For this purpose, the concerned college has to download Pay Slip by clicking on Application Payment Info (Honors) option through Login. Pay Slip O In the academic year 2021 2022, the amount of the total amount will be written mentioning the savings account number of the concerned sector and the receipt should be collected by depositing the print copy at any branch of the nearest Sonali Bank.
The registration fee of the concerned college candidates has to be deposited in the prescribed part of National University [at the rate of Rs. 485 per candidate] in any Sonali Bank branch. For this purpose, the concerned college will download Pay Slip by clicking on Application Payment Info (Honors) option through Login. Graduation (Honors) Registration of the academic year will be written in the amount of the total amount by mentioning the free savings account number and will collect the receipt by depositing the print copy at the nearest Sonali Bank branch.
National University Admission Circular 2022
National University Admission Result 2021-2022
|Date of filing the initial application form online||Not Published|
|The candidate should sign the printed initial application form at the designated place and submit the required documents along with the application fee of 250/ – TK to the college mentioned in the application form.||Not Published|
|Date of confirmation of initial application form by the college||Not Published|
|Date of submission of initial application fee of the candidates by the college to any Sonali Bank branch in the concerned sector through Sonali Seva at the rate of one hundred and fifty rupees per candidate of the National University.||Not Published|
The National University Authority reserves the right to amend, add, change or repeal any rules/sections / sub-sections of this National University Admission Circular 2022 process.