Nestle Bangladesh Limited authorities have published a new job advertisement for them. They have given about the notification on their official website. Neste has created a great opportunity for the unemployed for their jobs. The job application process has been based entirely on it. You can get any kind of job news from our website. From our website, you can find the full news of Nestle’s job and qualifications as well as how to apply for the job.
Nestle Bangladesh Job Circular
If you are looking for a new job, Nestle is giving you that opportunity. Nestle Bangladesh is a subsidiary of Nestle Switzerland which started operations in Bangladesh in 1999. The organization is recruiting for the following positions. Since the whole Applying process is online, you can apply online through this site. And the application deadline is 26 August 2021.
Nestl is a non-profit organization for food. This company has given them recruitment notice and has given you a golden opportunity. To apply for a job you need to go to Nestle’s official website and fill out the form with the information they need.
Deadline: 28 August 2021
How to apply
The following documents and the name of the position should be clearly mentioned and sent to this e-mail address.
Email: [email protected]
- CV (CV)
- National Identity Card
- Two recent passport size photos
kThe applicant must have a valid email address which will be required for subsequent verification and formal communication.
Nestle job Circular 2021
Nestle Bangladesh Job Circular 2021
Post Name: Assistant Engineer – Mechanic (Welder)
- Maintenance of pants equipment, building and other assets
- Shift duty has to be done. If there is any problem in shift, it has to be solved
- Must perform instrumentation and welding and other alteration work
- If any emergency assistance is required during factory closure, it should be done
- The shift must do any work assigned by the reporting officer
Eligibility Of Application
- Three-year mechanical course
- Knowledge of instrumental troubleshooting
- It is mandatory to have adequate knowledge about Arak and TIG welding certificate and its components
- Adequate knowledge of mechanical drawing and lathe operation
- Commitment to work ethic, fairness, honesty, compliance and quality