Non-Government Teachers’ Registration and Certification Authority (NTRCA) has issued a recruitment circular. On March 30, 2021, the Non-Government Teachers’ Registration and Certification Authority (NTRCA) published this notification from their own website. The notification mentions the type of educational institution, the type of position, and the total number of people to be recruited. Are you interested in becoming a teacher? Or your teacher has been registered and you want to be a teacher but this notification is only for you. You can get all the information about the NTRCA recruitment notification from our website eduinfobd.com. If you are new to our website, you can bookmark the website or click on the yes button to get all the next job notifications.
Non-Government Teachers’ Registration and Certification Authority are going to recruit A total of 48199 MPOs, 6105 non-MPOs —-total of 54304 teachers for School and College, Madrasa, Technical and Business Management & Reserved Educational Institutions.
NTRCA Circular 2021 Details
Schools and colleges: 26,838 MPOs, 4,263 nonMPOs– total= 31101 persons.
Madrasa, Technical and Business Management: 19,154 MPOs, 1,842 Non-MPOs— total= 20,996 persons.
Reserved: 2,207MPOs, 0 Non-MPOs people, total 2,207 persons.
NTRCA Circular 2021 Terms and Conditions
1. The applicant must be registered and integrated merit list by NTRCA.
2. Applicants must be 35 years of age or younger by January 1, 2020.
3. The applicant has to pay the examination fee at the rate of Tk. 100 for each application.
4. Enter the link ngiresult.teletalk.com.bd and provide all the information there and submit the examination fee.
NTRCA Recruitment Circular 2021 Application Date and Time
Application Start-April 4, 2021 at 10 am.
Application deadline is April 30, 2021 at 12 pm.
How to Apply NTRCA Job Circular 2021
1.First visit ngi.teletalk.com.bd.
2 In order to go to the main application form, you have to provide some information such as what organization or subject you want to apply. And have to fill up roll batch number etc.
3 Here you need to follow some specific steps.
4 The next step will be visible only if the information of step 1 is filled in correctly.
5. Then click on the Next button.
Now you enter Form 2
- This is the main application form. Take a good look at that form.
- Scan your passport size photo (photo size must be 300 pixels in length and width. The maximum file size can be 100 kilobytes. Image must be in JPG format).
- Sign your signature on a clean white paper. Scan your signature. (File size must be 300 in length and 60 pixels in width. The maximum size is 100 KB and the format must be JPG)
- When you have completed the form, press the submit button.
- Download and print the page that will remain.
- Fees must be submitted within the next 72 hours of applying online.