SSC 2022 ninth week chemistry assignment question has been published for 2022 SSC candidates. SSC candidates of 2022 will be able to continue their educational activities by solving the 9th week chemistry assignment. Due to the ongoing Covid-19 epidemic, the ninth week of Chemistry Assignment has been published to bring students fully involved in the learning process and under continuous assessment based on the restructured curriculum as directed by the Ministry of Education. The ninth week of Chemistry Assignment will start from 26th January 2022. The ninth week chemistry assignment has been published for the SSC examinees of 2022 and the students will also hand over the answers to the teacher at their own risk as soon as possible.
SSC 2022 9th Week Chemistry Assignment Answer
In various notifications published by the Ministry of Education, all the education systems of the country are being conducted in different ways. Following different processes at different times, the Ministry of Education has continued all educational activities across the country. Following this, SSC 2022 Chemistry Assignment has been published on 25 January 2022. We have published the instructions regarding SSC 2022 Chemistry Assignment Answer on our website. The Ministry of Education has arranged assignments during this epidemic for the students to become proficient in chemistry. Sample answers to the assignment are published on our website. By looking at this answer students will get ideas on how to solve the assignment. You can download SSC 2022 Chemistry Assignment Answer from our website as a sample.
SSC Chemistry Ninth Week Assignment Solution 2022
Chemistry Second Paper has been published for the students participating in SSC Exam 2022. The ninth week chemistry assignment is now published in the chemistry book. SSC 2022 Chemistry is basically for all the examinees who have studied science in the school. An important subject in the science department is chemistry. This time the assignment about chemistry has been published. SSC 2022 Chemistry Assignment Solutions is available as a sample answer on our website.
Chemical assignment work
The mass numbers of the two isotopes of copper found in nature are 63 and 65. Analyze the number of core particles of each isotope, the position of the element in the periodic table by electron configuration, the different energy levels and sub-levels of the element and the number of electrons present in it using the formula 2πr and 2 (2l + 1).
Ninth Week SSC 2022 Chemistry Assignment Learning Outcome
- Describe the properties of elementary temporal particles
- Explain atomic number, mass number, relative atomic mass number
- I can calculate the number of atoms, electrons, protons and neutrons
- Rutherford and Bohr describe the atomic model of atomic structure
- I can arrange the electrons of the atom in different orbits of the atom and in different layers of the orbit
- Determine the relationship of the major groups of the periodic table with the electron configuration at the energy level at the outermost layer of the element (first 30 elements).
- Identify the phase of an element
SSC 2022 Chemistry Ninth Week Assignment Question
SSC 2022 Chemistry Assignment Solution Instruction
- Calculation of the core particles of isotopes
- Calculate the number of energy levels and sub-energy levels of the element and present with the help of symbols
- Calculate the number of electrons in the energy level and sub-energy level of the element using formula
- Determine the position of the element in the periodic table
- Report writing in the light of chapters 3 and 4 of the text book
Students will solve SSC 2022 Chemistry Assignment by following their own instructions. Ninth Week SSC 2022 Chemistry Assignment Solution Sample has been published on our website. If you understand the solution of this assignment well, you will be able to answer the assignment accordingly.
SSC 2022 Chemistry 9th Week Assignment Answer