Shahjalal University of Science and Technology has published the Graduation Honors First-Year Admission Circular 2020 21. SUST Admission Notification Official website of Shahjalal University of Science and Technology sust.edu. Published in Students will be asked to apply for the SUST Admission Test soon as per the SUST Admission Test notification and the SUST Admission Test 2020 21 will be held after downloading the admission forms. This time SUST admission test is being done in GST cluster system. From our today’s discussion, you will learn how to get admitted in search, eligibility for admission in SUST, faculty, and number of seats in SUST, also a complete guideline of admission in SUST you will get from our today’s discussion so if you are a graduate of Shahjalal University of Science and Technology Today’s post is very important for you if you want to be admitted in the first year.
SUST Admission Circular 2020-2021
Due to the Karna epidemic, the SUST Admission Test 2020 21 could not be held on time this year. Currently, the Corona epidemic has reached a very relaxed stage and other universities have published their admission notices following the examinations where they are being held.
SUST Admission 2021
How To Apply For SUST Admission 2021
- As soon as the admission notification is published, you can apply by clicking on the green Apply button below or by entering the admissions.sust.edu of Sust.
- With the publication of the admission notification, many students have to apply for Sust for a while and at the same time start the application process, which can lead to browser problems. If there is a problem with the server or browser, you can try a few more times. If the problem persists, you can try using another browser.
- To apply for Sust you have to sign up with HSC or equivalent board, passed year, roll number, mobile number. A user ID and password will be provided to the applicant’s mobile number after clicking on the signup button.
- You will then need to sign in using your user ID and password.
- If a form is available, the form should be filled with all the personal information of the candidate and all the academic information. Fill out the application form then press the Confirm button.
- The option of a payslip print will then be available and the application has to be completed by confirming the payment.
- When the application is completed, an SMS will be sent to the mobile number sent by the applicant which is considered as a confirmation message.
- You will receive the date of payment as soon as the date of application is announced.
- The applicant will then receive a confirmation SMS and roll number on his mobile number within 24 hours.
- The applicant will then be able to download the entry form.
|SUST Admission Details|
SUST Total Seat
SUST Exam Date
SUST Apply Start Date
Sust Apply Deadline
Sust Admit card Download Date
[button color=”primary” size=”midium” link=”http://” icon=”” target=”false” nofollow=”false”]Apply Now[/button]
Total Number Of Seats In Sust
Many people question the total number of seats in SUST. The total number of SUST is 1603 which means a total of 1603 students can be admitted to Sust.
SUST Admission Payment Method
The procedure for payment of application fee through Rocket Mobile Banking Service of Dutch-Bangla Bank is as under:
Step-1: Dial * 322 # from any mobile operator
Step-2: Dial 1 and select the “Payment” option.
Step-3: Dial 1 and select the “Bill Pay” option.
Step-4: Type 292 in place of Enter Biller ID.
Step-5: Enter the bill number in place of the website. The application must be submitted.
Step-6: Enter the PIN in place of the PIN number of the customer’s Dutch-Bangla Mobile Banking Account.
Step-7: Payment confirmation SMS will come from the mobile banking rocket. Transaction ID obtained from this (TxnID)
You need to save SMS to download.