What is local SEO? Why is local SEO important nowadays and how to learn local SEO?
The only way to get results in search engines is SEO. In the current era, search engine service providers are constantly trying to provide accurate and perfect results. There are different types of SEO for ranking a website. Google has launched a “local search system” especially for those who do local business. As a result, if you want to promote a business online in a certain area, you will need local SEO. For example, if you have a restaurant, super shop, residential hotel or small business in a small town, you can easily give buyers an idea about the hotel or restaurant through Google through local SEO.
What is local SEO?
The full form of local SEO is local search engine optimization. Local SEO is the search engine optimization for your business based on a specific location or a specific geographic location. That is, local SEO is the type of SEO that you do to grow your business by targeting audiences across your specific area.
Let me explain with an example. Many have businesses or local businesses such as shops, service centers where they provide services online as well as offline. Local SEO makes this task easier so that your customers can easily find you. For this type of SEO you need to optimize your address in search engine with your city name and details so that everyone can find you easily and online and offline in two ways.
Local SEO can be divided into 2 parts-
- IP-based SEO: When you search for a product or service by entering the name of a search engine, the search engine will show you the information that is closest to you, depending on your IP. This result is shown depending on the IP.
- Location-Based SEO: When you type something into a search engine but add a specific location to the keyword, it will show you the results of that specific location, which is basically location based search.
What are the benefits of local SEO?
Determines search engine rankings based on user and online search. This gives local businesses a better chance of competing with larger companies. In addition to gaining better visibility on Google search engine results pages (SERPS), there are many opportunities to improve your business by investing in local SEO. E.g.,
1. Affordable Marketing: To manage your business information in an online directory you can usually create a local business listing on a free website with the help of Google My Business and various online media which makes local SEO a more affordable option for online advertising.
2. Local Customer Search: 82% of customers shop at a nearby store or market. So if customers find you in local search results or on Google Maps, there is a potential for customer growth for your business.
3. Reaching Customers Ready to Buy: Local SEO puts you in front of the customer at the right moment to search for a product or service and makes them more likely to buy.
4. Provide traffic: Local SEO helps increase the traffic to your website. Even if you don’t have a website, it helps to increase traffic through online leads. People who are looking for the products or services that your business offers are also more likely to give you good reviews.
What is the scope of work of local SEO?
Simply put, if your business provides services offline or locally, you will not always find customers or audiences through search engines. You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. For this type of SEO your address is optimized with city name and description. So that everyone can find you very easily and both online and offline. Currently local small and medium businesses use keywords to do the best searches for that location
Here are some of the ones that are essential to the needs and competitive business of local SEO:
Online Presence: Google has created many free tools like Local Analytics, Webmaster Tools, etc. to help local businesses grow.
Customized results: The general public is increasingly using mobile internet at the present time. As a result, local search is increasing exponentially. In this case, he will try to find out which coffee shop is better around the area where he is at that time. Thus, a huge opportunity for local SEO marketing is being created.
Link placement: Business or marketing expansion using local SEO and links can be used to find and find your organization. These links also help increase business presence on social platforms through social sharing.
Running devices: Due to advances in technology, people are constantly searching through their mobile phones. People are looking for instant results and thus, marketing is growing through local search.
In this competitive world, local businesses can only grow if they keep pace with the big companies and their online marketing strategies.
Who will learn local SEO?
In a nutshell, local SEO is for anyone. In other words, if you want someone who is a beginner level, you can easily move yourself from beginner to advanced level in local SEO. Let’s discuss in a little detail.
Nowadays, almost everyone feels more comfortable shopping online than offline. Due to the availability of the Internet, a huge market has now been created on the digital platform. So digital platforms are naturally a huge potential for business. Now any organization will come here to promote their products. Because if they don’t, they will drop out of business. It is not necessary to reach the right customer in the right way. And this is where local SEO will be needed.
Again, if one does business on one’s own, then one should also have knowledge about SEO or local SEO. Then he can use his acquired knowledge to take his business farther. In other words, this local SEO is for those who want to see themselves as a fit person for tomorrow.
How to learn local SEO?
After a normal SEO of a website, it can take months to years to get results. To succeed in your local business you need to follow certain rules of local SEO. You can easily do local SEO by following the rules below:
1. Local Domain Selection: A domain carries the identity of a website. For example, (www.facebook.com) this domain is basically carrying the identity of an organization called Facebook. In the same way, to do Local Seo, you have to buy a domain and look at the domain extension.
2. Keyword Research: Use keywords directly or indirectly related to your business. Then Google will understand your business category and it will be easier to present your business to the desired customer. Because if you do not use the appropriate keywords, the client will not feel comfortable to take the service from you. Moreover, Google will not be able to rank your business in local search. In Local SEO you need to be aware of keywords if you want to get rank in relevant search results of keywords other than main keywords.
3. Inclusion in Google My Business: To get your business online, you must first register your business with “Google My Business”. In this case you need to register using the name of your business organization. At the same time you have to complete the registration process by selecting your designated area and providing all the information of your business organization.
4. Local listing: There are some websites that only provide store listings where you also have to list your store website.
5. Area Based Content: When you write product reviews, create content targeting your local area audience. This way Google search engine will reach your posts to the people of that local area.
. Collecting online reviews: Before buying a product or service from you, the customer will ask for the opinion or feedback of the previous customers about that item. You must get reviews from customers on your Google business profile. This will help increase your sales as well as increase the rank of your business profile.
Where to do this course?
Bongiyo.com Bangiya, a very reliable place in Bangladesh for getting advanced level training, has arranged this course in such a way that anyone can go from beginner to advanced level by watching Bengali videos at home. The most important step in learning any skill is the right direction. And this course with the right direction can be found here.