The Bangladesh Navy has issued a Circular for the recruitment of manpower in their 2023-A Officer Cadet Batch. There are three force in Bangladesh. The Navy is one of the three armies of Bangladesh. A job as an officer cadet in the Bangladesh Navy is a respectable profession. Bangladesh Navy is always trying to keep the country’s waterways free from enemies. You can also join Bangladesh Navy from Captain, Warcraft Pilot, Naval Commando Submarine in Bangladesh Navy 2023-A Officer Cadet Batch.
Bangladesh Navy New Circular (Officer Cadet) 2022
You can bookmark our website www.eduinfobd.com or turn on the Circular option to be the first to get Circular of all other forces including the Bangladesh Navy such as the Army, the Air Force, and all government and private jobs.
Educational Qualification for Bangladesh Navy
- Must have passed GPA 4.50 in Secondary Higher Secondary (Science) / equivalent examination. Both exams must have a minimum GPA of 4.00 in Mathematics Physics.
- For English medium candidates, at least three out of 6 subjects in O level should have A grade, B grade in three subjects and at least two subjects for A level should have passed B grade (both examinations including Physics and Mathematics).
Age: Must be 21 years from 16.5 years on July 1, 2022.
Bangladesh Navy Physical Value (Minimum)
|Height: 162.5 cm / 5 feet 4 inches.||Height: 157.48 cm / 5 feet 2 inches.|
|Weight: 50 kg.||Weight: 47 kg.|
|Chest size: Normal 76 cm/30 inches, extended 81 cm/32 inches||Chest size: Normal 71 cm/28 inches, extended 76 cm/30 inches|
(Excess weight on the scale prescribed for the Armed Forces according to height and age will be disqualified)
Marital Status: Unmarried.
Nationality: Only male and female citizens of Bangladesh.
Marital Status: Unmarried.
Nationality: Bangladeshi Male and female citizens.
Bangladesh Navy Online Application Procedure
- Applicants have to enter the website www.joinnavy.navy.mil.bd
- Click on APPLY NOW on the left side of the Home Page. Follow the application procedure.
- After clicking on Apply now, the next page will be available. Fill in the boxes with the candidate information on this page.
- The first box to fill with the Date of Birth of the candidate’s birth registration.
- Clicking on the box will display a calendar in which you have to submit your date of birth correctly and then click on the Done button.
- In the second box, you have to select the Gender of the candidate
- In the third box, the Height of the candidate should be given according to feet, inch, cm
- In the fourth box, the Marital Status of the candidate has to be selected
- In the fifth box, the Nationality of the candidate has to be selected. Bangladeshi nationality will have to be selected.
- Then in the sixth box, the candidate has to select the District. Of course, the candidate has to be selected in the district in which he is permanent.
- Then there will be an academic information box. In this box, you have to give the information of JSC, SSC, HSC, Honours, and Masters.
- Two options can be found by clicking on the JSC option, one Passed the other Failed. From here you have to select the correct information of the candidate.
- Click on the next option SSC / O’Level / Others to select the type of exam for the candidate and the subject and category of the candidate’s SSC exam. Science Arts Commerce will be given these three options.
- Select the category and give the CGPA number of the prescribed subject in the blank field. A passed / Failed option will be given for O’Level.
- Then click on the HSC / A’Level / Others option to select the type of exam for the candidate and select the subject and category of the candidate’s SSC exam. Science Arts Commerce will be given these three options.
- Select the category and give the CGPA number of the prescribed subject in the blank field.
- Passed / Failed option will be given for A’Level candidates.
- Academic Information of Honors and Masters is not required for this application process.
- After filling in all the box information, click on the Check Eligibility option.
- If the check does not take you to the next page even after clicking on the Eligibility option, then all the above information will have to be reconciled. Make sure there are no empty boxes.
- If the candidate is eligible to apply in the Navy then it will be displayed later. If the candidate is eligible to apply, he/she will be able to confirm his / her application through some more information and online payment.
Bangladesh Navy Job Circular 2022 Download
Bangladesh Navy Job Circular 2022 PDF Download
[button color=”primary” size=”big” link=”https://joinnavy.navy.mil.bd/media/AdvforCadet2023ABatch.pdf” icon=”” target=”false” nofollow=”false”]Download PDF [/button]
[button color=”primary” size=”big” link=”https://joinnavy.navy.mil.bd/site/eligible?id=1″ icon=”” target=”false” nofollow=”false”]Apply Now[/button]
Bangladesh Navy Online Payment Method
Payment can be made through online banking and mobile banking in case of application. Candidates can apply for any bank symbol credit/debit card (such as VISA, Master Card, and American Express) and mobile banking such as Bikash Rocket T-cash, Sure Cash, M Cash, My Cash, One Cash, Easy Cash, q-cash, Nexus. , Amex, etc. You can pay a 700 / – (seven hundred) (non-refundable) application fee without charge.
Bangladesh Navy Recruitment Important Documents
Application fees can be paid through the website and application process. Immediately after the completion of the application process, the candidate has to download and print the call-up letter, Form Commission-1A (completed application form), and personal information form for the initial interview and bring all the other required documents for the next initial interview. If a candidate fails to download the call-up letter and form, the application form can be downloaded and printed by re-signing the website with the roll and tracking number given to the applicant’s mobile number.
Bangladesh Navy Job Circular 2022 Deadline
Bangladesh Navy Nomination Procedure
After receiving the call-up letter, the initial health examination and interview will be taken on the date mentioned in the call-up letter. Dhaka, Chittagong, and Khulna Center Primary Health Examination and Preliminary Interview will be held from 31st October to 4th November 2022.
Written Test: Written Tests on Intelligence, English, and General Knowledge of the candidates considered suitable for Primary Health Examination and Preliminary Interview will be held at the above-mentioned centers on 5 November 2021 (changeable).
Examination and Interview by ISSB: Candidates who have passed the written examination will also be examined by ISSB Interviews will be held at Inter-Services Election Board (ISSB), Dhaka Cantonment, Dhaka.
Final Health Examination: Candidates have to participate in the final health examination during the ISSB examination.
Final Nomination Board: Final Nomination Board activities will be held by July 2022 by the Navy Head of the candidates suitable for the final health examination.
Joining the Naval Academy: The final nominated candidate Gon Dulai will join the Bangladesh Naval Academy, Patenga, Chittagong in the second week of 2022 as an officer cadet.
Candidates in the following categories will also participate in the direct interview by ISSB
Cadet Colleges (Related Institutions for Cadets)
⇒Candidates who have obtained a minimum GPA of 4.50 in both SSC and HSC examinations of Military Collegiate School, Khulna, BNCC, Naval Rover, Navy Anchorage School, and College, and BN Colleges will be recommended by the appropriate authorities as per the prevailing rules.
⇒National Curriculum (Bangla / English) Candidates who have obtained a GPA of 5.00 (A plus in all subjects) in both SSC and HSC examinations are subject to passing the Primary Health Examination by the Navy.
⇒Candidates who have obtained an A grade in at least 4 of the 6 subjects at O level and a B grade in both others (both examinations must have Physics and Mathematics) are subject to passing the Primary Health Examination by the Bangladesh Navy.
⇒Children of freedom fighters will be given priority subject to all conditions for the selection of cadets.
For tests other than ISSB
Candidates seeking employment have to apply through the appropriate authority.
Candidates in need of basic military training were advised to learn to swim before joining the BNA.
The naval rate reserves the right to change any part of the notification
Bangladesh Navy Job Circular 2022
The Naval Headquarters has the power to join and reject the final selected candidates.