BUET Admission Circular 2023
BUET Admission Circular 2023 www.buet.ac.bd Admission Circular has been published on their official website. BUET authorities have issued notices for admission in undergraduate programs in various departments of the Faculty of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, and Electronic Engineering and Architecture and Planning of Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology. Admission Notification of Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology and its required information are given below. If you are interested in joining BUET, you can follow the instructions below to view the admission notification and download the PDF. Due to the Covid-19 epidemic, the admission test of the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology will be held in two stages according to the hygiene rules
BUET Admission 2023
- Primary Selection
- Final Admission Test
The Primary Selection exam will be taken in four shifts in total. Based on the merit of the Primary Selection, the applicant will have the opportunity to participate in the Final admission test. The primary Selection test and Final admission test will be held at Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) campus.
Through our website, you will get all the application processes and guidelines for BUET. You will get a clear idea of how to apply the book after reading the whole post. You will also get an idea about how to download the admission card and prepare for the exam. BUET Admission Circular 2023
BUET Admission TImeline
Online Application Start:
Online Application End:
BUET Admission Requirements 2023
The candidate should have passed with 5.00 GPA Secondary School Certificate / Admission / Equivalent examination in any of the Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education / Madrasa Education Board Technical Ninth Science in Bangladesh or at least equivalent grade from a foreign education board. Admission to SSC and HSC Mathematics Physics and Chemistry ATM How to Register Easy Method 5.00 GPA. Mathematics Physics and Chemistry must pass the SSC examination with a score of 270 out of 300 in these three subjects or at least an equivalent grade/mark in the equivalent examination from the Board of Foreign Education.
[junkie-button url=”https://bbcword.com/bangladesh-university-of-engineering-and-technology-buet-admission-circular-2023/” style=”red” size=”large” type=”round” target=”_blank”] Download Circular [/junkie-button]
- The applicant has to pass SSC or equivalent from any board of secondary and higher secondary education in Bangladesh. And, the result should be 4.00 GPA in 5.00
- Applicant must pass HSC or equivalent from any Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education in Bangladesh. And, the results should be 4.50 GPA on a 5.00 scale including math, physics and chemistry.
- Candidates who have passed SSC or equivalent in 2018 or 2019 and HSC in 2020 or 2021 are eligible to apply.
- All candidates must have a total GPA of 22.50 in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English and Bengali HSC or equivalent.
All eligible applicants from 1st to 24,000th will be selected on the basis of the above number from among all eligible applicants and will be allowed to participate in the Primary Selection. For the selection of serial numbers, the marks obtained in Mathematics Physics and Chemistry subject of Secondary Examination, the marks obtained in Mathematics and Physics will be considered as the order of rights. BUET Admission Circular 2023
A total of 24,000 students will participate in the Primary Selection.
All eligible applicants belonging to minority ethnic groups will be given the opportunity to participate in the Primary Selection test subject to fulfillment of minimum qualifications.
Subject to fulfilling the above conditions, the Primary Selection will be conducted by dividing the eligible candidates into four learners to participate in the Primary Selection. The equivalence of the merit format of each student will be ensured by following the statistics based method.
The list of eligible applicants for participation in the Primary Selection will be posted on the University Notice Board and on the website (www.buet.ac.bd).
According to the results of the Primary Selection, the first to 6000th students will be selected to participate in the More Admission Test. The list of eligible applicants for the main admission test will be published on the University Notice Board and on the website (www.buet.ac.bd).
Subject and Syllabus of pre-selection examination
BUET will conduct pre-selection examinations in four shifts in two days under the following two groups for different departments of five faculties.
Group A: Engineering Departments and Urban and Regional Planning Departments
|Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
|2020 Higher Secondary Curriculum
- Group A: Engineering Departments and Urban and Regional Planning Departments.
- Group B: Engineering Departments, Land Urban and Regional Planning Departments and Architecture Departments.
Format of pre-selection test number
A total of 100 MCQ exams for Group A and B will be held. The subject of the exam and the full range of subjects are given in the table below:
|Group A and Group B
- The value of each question is 1
- Negative marking will be done in the pre-selection test and the value of the question will be deducted 25% from the number obtained for each wrong answer.
- OMR sheets can only be filled with black ink ball point pens. Gel pens, fountain pens pencils cannot be used.
- An authorized calculator can be used as per Appendix-Sa
- Any type of electronic device including mobile phone watch phone, geometry box, pencil box, set square, scale, compass should not be brought in the back test room.
- Admission test roll no. And application serial no. If not written or rubbed, the answer sheet will be considered void.
BUET’s official website: [www.buet.ac.bd]
BUET Final Admission Test Subjects And Syllabus
The BUET Main Admission Test will be held on the same day under the following two groups for different departments of the five faculties. BUET Admission Circular 2023
BUET Exam Syllabus 2023
Categories: Group A: Engineering Departments and Number Area Planning Departments
Group B: Engineering Departments, Urban and Regional Planning Departments and Architecture Departments.
|Group A: Engineering Departments and Number Area Planning Departments
|Group B: Engineering Departments, Urban and Regional Planning Departments and Architecture Departments.
|Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
|2020 high school curriculum
|Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
|2020 high school curriculum
|Free hand drawing and visual and spatial intelligence
BUET Final Admission Test Number Format
- In the main admission test, a total of 400 marks for group A and 650 marks for group B will be written. The full table of subjects and subjects tested for each disease is given in the table below:
- All questions and assessments on each subject in Module A Module B in the main admission test will be done in the conventional manner.
- The value of each question in Module A is 10. The value of each question related to free drawing of module B is 70, the value of each question related to visual and spatial intelligence is 10.
- Only pen, pencil eraser and calculator approved as per appendix-A can be used in admission test.
- Electronics or telecommunication devices, geometry boxes, pencil boxes, scales, squares, compasses and any kind of packs of any kind including mobile phones and watch phones cannot be brought in the test room.
- Sample questions on all subjects are available on the University website (www.buet.ac.bd]
Buet Admission Test Hygiene Rules
Some hygiene rules have been laid down as per the instructions of the authorities for the BUET pre-selection and admission test to be held within the do-it-yourself situation. Students must participate in the final exam.
- You have to take the allotted seats in the examination center 30 minutes before the scheduled time of pre-selection and more admission test.
- Candidates must wear a full-time mask at the time of entry and stay at the examination center or university campus, and candidates must be accompanied by an additional mask.
- The family must maintain a minimum social distance as per the rules prescribed by the Department of Health for a girl to move around the university campus in the examination center.
- Drinking water collection will not be provided during the test. Examiners will be able to carry their own water.
- Examiners can carry a hand sanitizer of size 50 ml if required.
Minimum Eligibility For BUET Admission
A merit list of eligible candidates will be prepared only on the basis of the marks obtained in the admission test. There will be no merit list in the pre-selection test. There are a total of 11 55 seats for engineering departments and urban and regional planning departments, including three reserved seats, and 60 seats for architecture departments.
BUET Number of seats
Faculties of Engineering, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering The total number of seats for four-year bachelor’s degree in engineering, four-year bachelor’s degree in urban planning and five-year bachelor’s degree in architecture is 1215 seats.
The total number of seats in BUET is 1215
Seats reserved for minority ethnic fan candidates Out of the total 1215 seats allotted for Hoti, a total of three seats will be reserved for Engineering Departments and Urban and Regional Planning Departments and a total of four seats for Architecture Departments will be reserved separately for the candidates belonging to Minorities in other areas of CHT. BUET Admission Circular 2023
Rules Of Application For Participation In The Admission Test
Procedure for payment of BUET Admission Test Application Fee
Pre-Selection Test and Pre-Selection Test Results Candidates can be filled online only to apply for the main admission test and the application fee will be accepted through Sonali Bank Online Portal Sonali Bank Sonali e Seba Mobile Apps Cash Rocket Nexus Pay Bikash Mobile Online Banking. No printed form will be sold and the application fee will not be accepted through any means other than mobile or online banking. The following steps need to be followed to apply for the exam. The application will not be considered final until all steps have been completed.
Fill out the online application form for BUET Admission Test
- The application form must first be duly filled through BUET’s official website (www.buet.ac.bd) and the applicant must have a recent passport size color photograph (300 × 350 pixels and a maximum of 75 KB) and signature (300 × 60 pixels and a maximum of 20 KB). Both image and signature should be in JPEG format. No type of writing or attestation can be made on the image. No ambiguity or distortion of images and signatures is acceptable. The photo and signature of the applicant will be matched in the pre-selection test.
- After filling all the required information of the application form and clicking on the “preview” button, the completed form with photo and signature can be seen on the “Preview of Application” page. In this case, if any information needs to be corrected, it can be edited by clicking on the “Update” button.
- If all the information on the above “Preview of Application” page is correct, you have to submit the application by clicking on the “submit” button. However, the application will not be considered final until the “Final submit” button is clicked.
- If the application is submitted properly, a “Confirmation Page” will be available which will contain the required instructions along with the 5 digit application serial number. Click on the “download receipt of application” button at the bottom of this page to print and save the PDF version of the “receipt of application” of the application filled online.
- Some applicants will be given E, T, S or R marks on the admission application form and “receipt of application” for the following reasons:
- Applicants who have passed E-GCE “O” level / GCE “A” level and foreign students have passed.
- Applicants belonging to T-minority ethnic group
- S- In case of discrepancy between the information provided by the applicant and the information received from the Board or the information of the applicant not received from the Board
- In case of applicant belonging to E-Minority group, if there is discrepancy between the information given by the applicant and the information received from the wife or if the information of the applicant is not received from the board.
- A PDF version of the application filled with the “receipt of application” marked with E, T, S or R above will be created which needs to be printed and saved.Buet admission circular PDF download
[junkie-button url=”https://bbcword.com/bangladesh-university-of-engineering-and-technology-buet-admission-circular-2023/” style=”green” size=”large” type=”round” target=”_blank”] Apply Now [/junkie-button]
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology Circular
[junkie-button url=”https://bbcword.com/bangladesh-university-of-engineering-and-technology-buet-admission-circular-2023/” style=”orange” size=”large” type=”round” target=”_blank”] Download Circular [/junkie-button]
BUET Admission Application Fee Through Mobile/Online Banking
The application fee has to be paid through Sonali Bank Online Portal, Sonali Bank Sonali e Seba Mobile App, Cash, Rocket, Nexus Pay or Bikash Mobile or Online Banking as per the group described in the table below.
After selecting from among the correct applicants, deducting 200 taka processing fee from the admission given to the applicant who was not considered eligible to participate in the pre-selection test, however, the money will be refunded to the concerned applicant 4 weeks after publication of the list of eligible candidates
How To Pay The Application Fee Through Sonali Bank Online Portal
Sonali Bank Sonali e service through mobile apps
Procedure for payment of application fee
Method of payment of application fee through cash mobile banking
[junkie-button url=”https://bbcword.com/bangladesh-university-of-engineering-and-technology-buet-admission-circular-2023/” style=”red” size=”large” type=”round” target=”_blank”] Get Full Details [/junkie-button]
How to pay the application fee through Rocket app
How to pay the application fee through Surecash Pay
How to pay the application fee through bKash mobile app
Money Receipt Collection And Final Application
If an applicant properly pays the application fee through Sonali Bank online portal, Sonali Bank Sonali Seva, Mobile Apps Cash, Rocket Mobile Banking, he can download and print the PDF version of the receipt from the official website of BUET by clicking on the link “download money receipt“. Then by clicking on the “final submit” button on the applicant’s website, the application will be finally submitted.
BUET Admit card download 2023
After publishing the list of eligible candidates for the pre-selection test, a qualified applicant has to download the PDF version of the pre-selection test entry form by clicking on the “Download Admit Card” link from the Bangladesh University of Engineering website and print it on A4 size white paper.
After publishing the admission form, you can download the admission form through our website.
[No candidate will be allowed to participate in pre-selection and main examination without proper admission]
Join our official Facebook page