XI Class College Admission 2023 Required Documents [List Wise]
Those who do not know what documents will be required for the admission of class XI can see it through our discussion today. All the colleges for class XI admission do not need these documents. The number of papers may seem a little different depending on the college.
XI Class College Admission 2023 Required Documents
In our discussion today, we will try to tell you what kind of documents are required by the colleges for admission in class XI. There will be a discussion about which documents you must take with you at the time of college admission. So if you don’t know what paperwork is required to get admission in class XI then you can read today’s discussion and share it with your friends. Our website has all the instructions regarding class XI admission. You can comment in our comment section regarding any problem regarding admission of class XI. We will try to resolve it quickly.
What Are The Documents Required For Class XI College Admission?
- Collection and Filling of Admission Form: College Admission Form If you get a chance in college, you have to collect it from the college. He has to fill-up the form and submit it by the date fixed by him. Many colleges have instructions to fill up the admission form on the date of admission and submit it on the same day. Some colleges offer online forms.
- Original mark sheet or academic transcript of SSC pass.02 photocopy.
- SSC side testimonial or testimonial. 02 photocopies each.
- Original Admit Card or Admission Card of SSC Pass. 02 photocopies each
- Original registration card next to SSC and 2 photocopies each
- Attested a photocopy of the birth registration card. Must be attested.
- 10 passport-size photos of the student. Stamp size 05 copy photo. It takes less time to take pictures but it would be wise to keep more.
- Guardian’s passport size five copies and stamp size photo 5 copies.
- Attested photocopy of parents’ national identity card and voter ID card.
- A quota certificate will be required for those freedom fighters who have applied for a quota.
- একাদশ শ্রেণীর কলেজ ভর্তিতে কি কি কাগজপত্র লাগে ২০২২ [তালিকা দেখুন]
Before submitting each of the above-mentioned papers to the college, you must keep 5 to 10 photocopies with you. Since the papers have to be submitted to the college, if they are photocopied, there will be no problem in using them for other purposes.
Some Questions And Answers About Class XI College Admission Papers
Q: How do I get the birth registration attested?
Ans: Can be attested by any gazetted officer or college teacher.
Q: Admit card registration card will take these at the time of college admission?
Ans: Are some documents deposited in the college office? That’s why you should keep more photocopies of the papers.
[junkie-button url=”https://www.facebook.com/groups/866204037577486″ style=”blue” size=”small” type=”round” target=”_self”] Join Group [/junkie-button]