Honours 2nd year form fill up 2023
Honours 2nd year form fillup 2023 has been published by the National Board. If you want to know the details about the Honours 2nd Year Form fillup 2023
Honours 2nd year form fill up 2023
Tags: অনার্স ২য় বর্ষ ফরম ফিলাপ ২০২৩, অনার্স ২য় বর্ষের ফরম ফিলাপ ২০২৩, সম্মান ২য় বর্ষের ফরম ফিলাপ, সম্মান দ্বিতীয় বর্ষ ভর্তি আবেদন, অনার্স ২য় বর্ষ ভর্তি আবেদন, অনার্স দ্বিতীয় বর্ষের ভর্তি আবেদন প্রক্রিয়া, Honours 2nd year admission 2023, Honours 2nd year form fill up 2023.
Honours 2nd year form fillup 2023 has been published by the National Board. If you want to know the details about the Honours 2nd Year Form fillup 2023, you will find all the information on our website. In addition to the information of Honours 2nd Year Form fillup 2023 on our website, all other information about the National Board you will get results and information. You will also find the results of all other types of tests including SSC, HSC. Here is a detailed discussion of all the information and admission process of Honours 2nd Year Form fill up 2023.
ইউটিউব থেকে টাকা আয় করা যায় কিভাবে
Honours 2nd year from fillup 2023 New notice
National Board Honours 2nd Year Form fillup 2023 has released new notice on 8th September 2023 on Thursday. This time we will discuss the information about who is able to apply or who can apply for Honours 2nd year, how to apply on honours 2nd year, when will the application process start, how to apply on Honours 2nd year form fill up
Application Deadline for Honours 2nd Year Form fillup 2023
Starting Date of Form Fillup: 14 September 2023.
Last Date of Form Fillup: 11 October 2023.
Last Date of Form Confirmation: 13 October 2023.
According to Honours 2nd year form fillup 2023 who can fill the form
All the students who were regular in the academic year 2019-20 under National University can apply to Honours 2nd Year Form fillup 2023. In addition, 2018-19, 2017-18, 2016-17 irregular students as well as grade improvement and 2016-17 2nd year promoted, 2015-16 3rd year promoted, 2014-15 4th year promoted students who obtained F grade in the year of 2021 Honours 2nd year can participate in the examination.
বিশ্বকবি রবীন্দ্রনাথ ঠাকুরের বিখ্যাত উক্তি সমূহ ,বাণী সমূহ
Exam Participation Conditions as per Honours 2nd Year Form Fillup 2023
For regular candidates/students:
All those students who have been promoted by participating in the Honours 1st year examination under the National University in 2019-20 academic year can participate in the 2021 Honours 2nd year examination as regular candidates according to the syllabus and revised regulations of 2013-14 academic year.
For irregular candidates/students:
Those students who passed the Honours 1st year examination in the academic year 2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19 and participated in the Honours 2nd year examination in 2018, 2019, 2020 were not promoted or did not participate in the examination as irregular candidates will be able to participate in Honours 2nd year examination. Not Promoted students will not be able to participate in the examination of the passed course of the next year.
নতুন এনআইডি কার্ডের আবেদন পদ্ধতি
However, those who appeared for the first time in the Honours 2nd year examination in 2020 and obtained C or D grade respectively, only those who will be given the opportunity to take the examination for promotion to the higher grade in the 2021 examination and will be able to participate in the examination. And all the tests obtained along with it must be given.
In case of Gread Development candidates/students:
- All the students of the 2018-19 academic year who have participated in the 2020 Honours 2nd year examination and have been promoted to the 3rd year will only be able to participate in the grade development examination in the course with C or D grade in those subjects.
- Students who have participated in the year of 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 Honours 2nd Year Examinations and received promotion to the 3rd year but got one or more F grade in subject can appear in the 2021 examination.
- A minimum grade of D must be obtained by examination of all F graded courses or subjectes.
- After promotion from F grade to higher grade there will be no chance of further grade improvement. And whatever the outcome result he/she would not deserve more than B+ grade.
- 2020 Honours 2nd Year Exam 2021 Candidates promoted with C must appear in 2021 Exam for missing 1 course.
- In case of non-participation, the conditional promotion will be considered void.
- If C or D grade is obtained in a course by anyone that is absent or F graded in the following year, then there will be no opportunity to take the quality improvement test.
- Only if the CGPA is determined at the end of all the years’ examination, there will be no scope for any quality improvement examination.
- Students promoted to fourth year by appearing in Honours 3rd year examination of 2014-15 academic year and promoted to third year by participating in Honours 2nd year examination of 2015-16 academic year will be allowed to participate in the examination of courses with F grade only.
- There will be no grade improvement in in-course tests and practical tests.
Honours 2nd Year Form Fillup 2023 how you may fillup the application form in online
- Applicants must access the website of the National University.
- Visit at http://nubd.info/fromfillup/ website and fill the application form properly.
- Once the application form is filled, it should be downloaded and submitted to the respective department along with the fee within the prescribed time.
- You must be careful for select the non-major courses while filling the form.
- If wrong subject or wrong course is selected there will be no chance of correction.
Honours 2nd year syllabus
In the year of 2023, the examination of all subjects of Honours second year will be conducted according to the syllabus which has been in effect since the academic year of 2013-14.
Honours 2nd Year Form fillup 2023 all the candidates must be need to do
- National University website http://nubd.info/fromfillup/ Forward students have to fill the application form properly with correct subject code.
- Once the application form is filled, it should be downloaded and submitted to the respective department of the respective college along with the prescribed fee.
- While filling the online application form, fill the specified subject of the syllabus with subject code practical in the specified space of the form.
- If there is any mistake while filling the application form, the form must be canceled by the college authority and the application form must be filled again.
- If candidates fill the application form for any other subject than the Honours subject mentioned in the registration card, the application form of that student will be considered cancelled.
- In that case, if there is any mistake in the candidate’s registration card, it must be corrected before issuing the admit card.
- Photocopy of registration card along with application form should be submitted to the respective department within the prescribed time and date as per the instructions of the concerned college.
How to pay in Honours 2nd year from
- 2021 Honours 2nd year examination fee for all students should be paid through Sonali Seba.
- On National University website http://www.nu.ac.bd/ click on Service menu and then click on Sonali Seba option.
- After clicking, click on the college payment option and type the specified college code and click on submit. After that the specified pay slip has to be downloaded and submitted at any Sonali Bank branch along with the mentioned fee.
- Link will be active from 16th September 2023 9 AM to 18 September 2023 3 PM to collect Payslip.
- Payslip must not be downloaded before or after the scheduled time and money cannot be deposited.
- If the money is deposited in any other platform except Sonali Seba, the authority will not be responsible for any complications arising later.